Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Alliday Artist: Meet AW Jewelry!

Tell us a little about yourself and your business.
I am a self taught jewelry artist and love to make new and different things for my customers.  My designs use many different techniques so the finished jewelry is always unique.

What do you create and what do YOU love about your products?
I make jewelry using bead weaving, stringing, wire wrapping, and silver smith.  I like the challenge of making something that is different from the things that you see in the malls, my customers seem to really enjoy having that “one of a kind” piece of jewelry to wear.
Where do you find inspiration?
I am inspired by almost everything around me, I look at every day items and say “I can make something out of that?”

The Alliday Show believes that everyday should be celebrated as a holiday! That being said, which holiday do you wish were everyday and why?
I love all holidays, but I guess that Christmas is my favorite.  It is a special time of the year and is the time that most families can spend a little extra quality time together.
If you could create your own holiday, what would it be and why?
Sparkle day!  I think everyone needs a little sparkle in their lives and I would like to help them to decorate themselves for “Sparkle Day!”

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Holidays with the family, even if we don’t do a big thing, just spending time as a family and sharing our lives together.
How would you describe your work in three words?
Pretty, unusual, quality

No comments:

Post a Comment