Friday, December 14, 2012

Alliday Artist: Meet Designs by Jewelee!

Tell us a little about yourself and your business.
I am a mother of two girls.  My rings started as a way to help pay for cheerleading expenses and has grown!


What do you create and what do YOU love about your products?
I make wire rings.  I actually make all kinds of jewelry but make rings at shows.  I love how creative people can be with colors!
 
What sets your creations apart from others?
Every ring is designed by the customer picking colors and styles.  I put it together for them!

Where do you find inspiration?
Clothing!  Fun color combinations make for great rings!

The Alliday Show believes that everyday should be celebrated as a holiday!  That being said, which holiday do you wish were everyday and why?
I have to say Christmas!  I love the hustle and bustle of Christmas and everyone rejoicing in spirit!
 
If you could create your own holiday, what would it be and why?
It would have to be something regarding giving to others!  I was blessed with a giving heart and would love to have a holiday to celebrate giving.

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Christmas morning watching the kiddos open presents from Santa!  That man spoils them every year!

How would you describe your work in three words?
Unique, fun, affordable


Facebook
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment