Thursday, January 5, 2012

Alliday ALLSTAR: Pop Prints

Before, during and after our 2011 show, one of the most common questions I encountered was "Who did your graphics?"  That would be Pop Prints, run by the very talented Ross Maute in Stillwater, OK.  Ross was SUCH a joy to work with and if you're in the market for a quality graphic designer who doubles as an awesome guy, he's your man.  No doubt.  Having never worked with a graphic designer before on a project, I had no idea how the process would work, especially with us being in different cities but it worked beautifully.  He was efficient, accommodating and obviously has got mad skills.  Take a moment to check out just a few of my favorites of his below and check out more for yourself.  You'll be sold, just like I was.  
And, of course, my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment